Our booth No. D1014
Harbin International Economic and Trade Fair (abbreviated as HTF), founded in 1990, has been successfully held for 29 consecutive years. With a purpose of "Highlighting Russia, Facing Northeast
Asia, Radiating the World, Serving all over China", the HTF is one of the longest exhibitions held consecutively in China, as well as a window of China to develop diversified international market
and an important platform for Northeast Asian regional cooperation. In 2014, the HTF was successfully upgraded into the China-Russia Expo, which has been held for five consecutive years.
The 30th Harbin International Economic and Trade Fair will be held in Harbin International Conference Exhibition and Sports Center from June 15 to 19, 2019. With the exhibition area of 86,000㎡, it sets up International and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Pavilion, China-Russia Cooperation Pavilion, Machinery and Electric Products Pavilion, Large Machinery Exhibition Area and so on. The exhibition covers project results of mineral resources, modern agriculture, equipment manufacturing, aerospace, cross-border e-commerce, service trade and so on. A series of economic and trade exchanges, negotiation and matchmaking, publicity, such as forums, conferences will be held accordingly.
The HTF will be deeply integrated into" Belt and Road Initiative", build an open cooperative highland, give full play to the core advantages of the venue in Northeast Asia, widely invite governments and enterprises from all over the world to participate in the exhibition and promote the interactive exchange of international market, capital and technology.
You are cordially invited to participate in the 30th Harbin Trade Fair to share business opportunities and seek common development. We will provide all-round and quality services for exhibitors from home and abroad.
Exhibition Time: 8:30-17:00 June 15 to 18, 2019
8:30-14:00 June 19, 2019
Exhibitor Entrance Time: 7:30 June 15, 2019
8:00 June 16 to 19, 2019
Negotiation Day for Professional Visitors: June 15 , 2019
Public Opening Day: June 16 to 19, 2019
Harbin International Conference Exhibition and Sports Center
(No. 301 Hongqi Str., Nangang Distr., Harbin, China)
86,000 ㎡ (3000 international standard booths )
INTRODUCTION TO EXHIBITION PAVILIONS AND AREAS
International, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Pavilion
High and new technology, regional special products, investment and projects cooperation, cultural exchanges and so on from abroad and Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan.
China-Russia Cooperation Pavilion
A. Russian National Image Area. Demonstrate Russian national image as well as the cooperation among key enterprises, relevant Oblasts and Regions with China.
B. China-Russia Regional Cooperation Area. Showcase the overall situation of the advantageous industries and local development of Chinese provinces (cities) and Russian oblasts (regions)
C. Theme Exhibition Area. Chinese and Russian enterprises fully demonstrate the results of cooperation projects between the two countries in key areas such as mineral cooperation, modern agriculture, equipment manufacturing, aerospace, cross-border e-commerce, cultural industry and infrastructure.
D. Comprehensive Revitalization Area. Showcase science and technology education, financial services, tourism and snow and ice equipment, residential health care, new retail and new consumption, new building materials of Heilongjiang Province.
Machinery and Electric Products Pavilion (Exhibition Tent)
Packing and printing machinery, plastic machinery, woodwork machinery, water processing equipment, road, bridge, construction and mine machinery and parts, food processing and packing machinery, hardware tools, auto parts, logistics and supply chain equipment and technology and other machinery products.
Large Machinery Exhibition Area (Outdoor Exhibition Area)
Construction machinery, agricultural and forestry machinery, biomass energy technology and equipment, large passenger and freight cars, passenger cars, municipal environmental protection equipment, emergency equipment, outdoor leisure facilities etc.
MAJOR BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
Jointly organize forums, seminars and other business activities around agriculture, forestry, machinery, e-commerce, customs clearance, transport logistics, cultural tourism, youth exchange, resource development, mechanical products; At the same time, "The 30thAnniversary of HTF" events and a series of other special international economic and trade, science and technology, cultural exchange activities will be held.
Exhibitors may register online through the official website (www.chtf.org.cn), the deadline for registration is April 30, 2019.
A. Hall A, B and C
1. International standard 9㎡（3m×3m）booths are available at US$1,500 each during the exhibition. Each indoor standard booth is facilitated with 3 pieces of exhibiting boards, a desk, 3 chairs, 2 spotlights, a power socket of 220V/3A (within 500W), a lintel board with Chinese and English name of the exhibitor.
2. Decorated standard 9㎡（3m×3m）booths with a minimum requirement of 36㎡during the exhibition and increase by 9㎡ are available at US$1,900 each during the exhibition. Each indoor decorated stand booth is facilitated with 3 pieces of exhibiting boards, a desk, 3 chairs, a piece of carpet, 2 spotlights, a power socket of 220V/3A (within 500W), a lintel board with Chinese and English name of the exhibitor.
3. Indoor exhibition bare land is available at US$155/㎡ with a minimum requirement of 36㎡during the exhibition and increase by 18㎡, with no exhibition devices.
B. Machinery and Electric Products Pavilion（Exhibition Tent）
Each 9㎡booth costs US$900 during the exhibition. Each booth is facilitated with 3 pieces of exhibiting boards, a desk, 3 chairs, 2 spotlights, a power socket of 220V/3A (within 500W), a lintel board with Chinese and English name of the exhibitor.
C. Outdoor exhibition area is available at US$30/㎡ during the exhibition, the minimum area to lease is 50㎡, no exhibition facilities and power supply provided.
1. You are kindly requested to remit the rent for booth prior to May 15, 2019. Any delay in remitting of the above rent shall be regarded as a voluntary withdrawal from the exhibition, and booth reserved for you will be rearranged.
2. Payee: Administration Office of China Harbin Economic and Trade Fair
3. Bank of Account for US dollars: Bank of China, Heilongjiang Branch
4. Add: No. 19 Hongjun St., Nangang Dist., Harbin China
5. Account Number: 166451764815
6. SWIFT CODE: BKCHCNBJ 860
1. Exhibitor Card: every standard booth (9㎡) is facilitated with 3 cards , every 50㎡ outdoor exhibition area is facilitated with 6 cards.
2. Booth Setup and Dismantling Card: 30 yuan is charged for each card. (Note: Exhibitors may move in and dismantle by presenting their exhibitor cards)
3. Booth Setup and Dismantling Card for Car: the car for exhibitor setup and dismantling only 50 yuan is charged for each card
4. For further information please refer to http://www.chtf.org.cn
BOOTH SETUP AND DISMANTLING
1. Booth setup and dismantling time:
08:00 June 8 to12:00 June 14: Self-decoration booth setup
08:00 June 12 to12:00 June 14: Standard booth setup
12:00 June 14: Exhibition hall will be closed for security inspection
15:00 June 19-18:00 June 20: Booth dismantling
2. Self-decoration booths setup implements construction access mechanism and strictly follows the “Construc- tion and Design Management Stipulations of China-Russia Expo”. For further information please refer to http://www.chtf.org.cn
3. For self-decoration booths, all the setup work shall be done outside the exhibition hall and may assemble in the hall. The height of exhibition for indoor booths may not exceed 6 meters.
4. Please submit to us the setup floor plan of the standard booth or dismantle drawing of the isolation board between booths to the Organizing Committee of the Expo prior to May 31st. Should any change be made after the completion of the booth, setup work shall not be performed until the application is approved and extra fee is paid after June 8th.
5. In course of booth setup, it is not allowed to occupy public space or block anti-fire equipment. Exhibitors must clean up all the setup wastes and packaging materials instantly.
6. Exhibits entrance during the fair are not allowed.
1. The Exhibition shall provide concerning services for exhibitors and visitors such as consultation, trade negotiation, supply and demand information release online, etc.
2. The Exhibition shall provide concerning services for exhibitors such as booking hotel, employing translator, renting car, travel, etc.
3. Service Center in the pavilion offers the following services: rental of exhibition facilities, post, tickets, bank, communication, network, business center, etc.
4. Some departments such as Customs, Inspection & Quarantine, Industry & Commerce, Quality Supervision, Intellectual Property Right, and Law shall provide on-site services, which include legal and policy consultation, settle the problems and disputes during the Exhibition.
5. The Exhibition shall provide services for exhibitors such as enterprise website construction and maintenance, exhibitor information inquiry, etc. For further information please refer to http://www.chtf.org.cn
The Organizing Committee provides exhibits logistics service for exhibitors.
Contacts: Mrs. Chen Liping
The Exhibition shall provide advertisement services for exhibitors, mainly dealing with advertisement in and out of the exhibition hall, main streets of Harbin, Guidebooks of the Fair, entrance tickets and the official website.
Contacts: Mr. Zhang Jianxun
SPONSORSHIP PARTNER RECRUITMENT
Contacts: Mr. Wang Zhijun
Responsible for the publicity and promotion of exhibitors, the dynamic report for the expo; Arrange special interviews with important guests and business leaders by mainstream media at home and abroad.
Contacts: Mrs. Zhang Yuhong
Contacts: Mrs. Liu Yang
Heilongjiang Convention and Exhibition Bureau
Add: No.35 Meishun St., Nangang Dist., Harbin China 150090
Fax: +86-451-82345874, 82340226