About Intertraffic China
Intertraffic China is the regional showcase for infrastructure, traffic management, safety and parking. The show offers a prominent platform for the traffic and transport industry to get
a taste of the Chinese market, find local partners and explore local distribution channels. Intertraffic China takes place alternatively in Beijing and Shanghai.
Why visit Intertraffic China?
- Get a taste of the Chinese market
- Network with exhibitors and visitors
- Find a partner or distributor
- Explore local distribution channels
Discover import opportunities
- Get access to the vast Chinese market potential
- Make face to face contact with potential partners and distributors
- Hear success stories and learn more about the Chinese do’s and don’ts
- Learn how to do business in China
When & Where
Monday 23 May 09:00 – 17.00 hours
Tuesday 24 May 09:00 – 17.00 hours
Wednesday 25 May 09:00 – 14.00 hours
New China International Exhibition Center (NCIEC)
88 Yuxiang Road
Who’s exhibiting at Intertraffic China?
Manufacturers, importers and agents (official indicated by the manufacturer) of products and services of infrastructure, traffic
management, safety and parking and who are active in the region of Intertraffic China.
Meet national and international marketleaders
With 3000+ visitors and 100+ exhibitors, this is the ideal opportunity to get up to speed with traffic technology developments in China and abroad.
Unrivalled business opportunities
As the largest B2B traffic exhibition, this is where you find unrivalled networking opportunities to connect across countries, technologies and industry sectors.
High level programme & special matchmaking activities
Gain knowledge in a variety of fields during inspiring seminars and events during the exhibition.